Our client is a worldwide producer and supplier of powder/dispersed pigments and dyes who have facilities in Poland, UK, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. They supply a wide range of Industries including masterbatches and compounds, paints and coatings, inks, road markings, household, personal care, and plastics markets.
They are currently seeking a Regulatory & Product Safety Officer to support regulatory compliance and product safety management activities across the product range. Hybrid working and remote working considered.
• Provide regulatory and product safety support by completing customers questionnaires and statement s e..g. REACH , ISO 9001 2015, food contact plastics & inks
• Gather information and review all product technical documentation for safety requirements.
• Prepare and file regulatory submissions in compliance with government guidelines
• Stay updated on regulatory changes and assess their impact
• Prepare and file safety-related variations
• Diagnose causes of customer complaints, and give solution.
• Substance REACH & hazard risk assessment, Materials safety datasheet authoring, Hazardous labeling packaging & transport. PCN – Poison center notification
• Follow up critical risk assessment with supplier and internal team.
• Team working with internal departments in day to day tasks.
• Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Discuss and provide weekly and monthly report of sales team
• Minimum 2 years’ Regulatory Affairs experience in chemical industry
• Knowledge of regulatory importance throughout the supply chain
• Experience communicating with chemical authorities
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Technical knowledge of industrial dyes and pigments is an advantage
• Scientific degree with a chemistry background
• Use of IT ( SAP, SAGE, Microsoft word, excel, access and Internet)
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries.