Are you a science graduate looking for a role outside the laboratory, which also provides a clear career pathway into the future? Or perhaps you have a strong interest in the chemistry around you? Whitehall Recruitment are looking for a self-motivated individual to utilise their skills to train into a Recruitment Consultant.
We offer a consultative approach promoting autonomous working which is perhaps why we have been supporting the specialty chemicals, paints, coatings, inks, polymer and life science industries for over 40 years in technical, commercial and operational roles.
Full recruitment training will be provided and once trained, the role will be varied and involve regular client contact, sourcing of candidates through adverts, our database and external databases, qualifying candidates and establishing strong relationships for future positions, managing social media presence and attending trade shows.
- Sourcing of candidates through our database and searches of external databases.
- Registering of candidates onto the database
- Regular client contact through email, visits, telephone and Teams calls
- Administration of the database including updating candidate and client information
- Responding to enquiries from candidates and clients via email and telephone
- Writing job descriptions for online advertising
- Contacting candidates through email, SMS and telephone.
- Formatting CV’s in a consistent manner and submitting to clients
- Interviewing candidates and producing reports
- Arranging interviews and negotiating job offers.
- Advising candidates on career development, CV content and interview performance.
- Marketing activities including social media
- Visit clients in the UK and Europe
- Attend industry exhibitions and University events in the UK
- Good computer literacy including database searches, social media and data mining. Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Excellent customer service skills Fluent English – written and spoken. Driving license and willingness to travel. Attention to detail and positive outlook is essential. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Whitehall are pleased to offer a competitive salary and an uncapped bonus scheme. Our office is located in Haywards Heath, 10 minutes walk from the station and our hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. 20 days holiday (plus 3 at Christmas), rising by 1 day each year after 5 years.
To apply in confidence please send your CV, salary expectations and any supporting information to our Director, Heather McArragher at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call 01732 864777 for an informal discussion.