We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join a leading Instrument Manufacturer company based in the London area. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for achieving territory sales target by developing and managing relationships with customers, ensuring they receive outstanding customer service.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Key Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of net sales budgets and targets, ensuring all appropriate actions are taken in order to maximise sales performance.
2. You will also create, deliver and execute territory and customer sales strategies, frequently
reviewing and updating action plans.
3. The Key Account Manager will initiate corrective actions as and when required to minimise instances of poor customer service resulting in lost sales opportunities. It will be crucial to participate in the production of bottom-up sales targets based on these plans.
4. As the Key Account Manager, you will take full ownership of the business' relationship with territory accounts, overseeing the end-to end customer experience pre- and post-sale. You will also take a relationship based approach to working with territory accounts, maintaining a visible presence where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Key Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biosciences or STEM discipline is required for this role.
2. Proven ability to deliver sales targets and to deliver outstanding customer service is essential.
3. It is key to have an awareness of the UK Science capital equipment market and would be advantageous to have experience using CRM systems.
Key Words: Instruments | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Commercial | Biosciences | STEM | Capital Equipment |