We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the maintenance and development of the quality management system (QMS).
2. Carry out reviews and approvals of deviations, CAPAs, change controls, out of specifications and other technical documentation such as SOPs.
3. Make sure that all documentation and staff meet GMP standards and complete the approval of batch records in a timely manner.
4. Responsible for internal and external auditing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science background.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with QA technical documentation.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | GMP | QMS | Audits
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.