We are currently looking for a QA Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out all activities on the quality management system (QMS) this includes raising CAPAs, deviations and change controls.
2. Contribute to the site compliance towards GMP and supporting new member of staff to achieve GMP.
3. Participate in audits of external suppliers and also assist in the hosting of internal audit when required.
4. Responsible for the reviewing of batch records and all supporting documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a pharmaceutical background.
2. Proven industry experience in quality assurance position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, QMS, Batch Records, API, OSD
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.