Are you a chemist looking for a move into the sales field? Or an experienced sales professional looking for a move into scientific sales? If so, read on..
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Sales Professional to cover North East England and Scotland as part of a growing chromatography consumables organisation.
The role will be hybrid and involve travel across Scotland and North East of England. Your key role as the Regional Sales Professional for Chromatography will manage a portfolio of chromatography consumables as well as selling related chromatography service provisions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regional Sales Professional - NE & Scotland will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have a wide product portfolio including new and refurbished (from all major manufacturers) analytical instruments along with related service provisions and working with our sister company, a wide range of consumable items.
2. You will be responsible for the complete sales process from lead generation right through to closing the sales and following up post install to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. It is critical that any applicants must be aware that travelling in territory and staying away overnight on a regular basis is part of a Regional Sales manager job. There will be travel provisions included in the package.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regional Sales Professional - NE & Scotland we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline. Equivalent industry experience will also be considered.
2. While sales experience is preferred, we have the training and support skills to employ an ambitious individual with related laboratory experience and mentor them into top class sales professionals.
3. Proficient in all the usual productivity software programmes, Outlook, MS Office etc.
Key Words: Regional Sales | Scientific Sales | Chromatography | Sales Manager | Account Manager | BD Manager | Business Development Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.