We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for all QMS activities, this includes raising and assessing all deviations, change controls and CAPAs.
2. Amend any batch manufacturing records (BMRs) and batch packaging records (BPRs) with the approved changes.
3. As the QA office you will be responsible for vendor/supplier management, including collection all the relevant quality documentation.
4. Make sure that self inspections are carried out at regular intervals and necessary measures are out in place.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science background.
2. Proven industry experience in a quality assurance GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with handling QMS activities.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | QMS | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.