We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Cell and Gene Therapy company based in North West England. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for QC analytical, including biological GMP analytics for in-process development testing.
This is a great opportunity if you've worked in Quality Control and would like to develop as an SME within your field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the subject matter expert in areas relating to QC analytical, including Biological GMP analytical testing for separation and plate-based analytics.
2. You will plan, design, and support the delivery of project and reporting activities within the QC analytical laboratories to meet project timelines and support internal clients.
3. You will lead the delivery and validation of new equipment, and train and develop more junior staff in GMP regulations, as well as other QC performance related activities.
4. You will analyse data to high standards, lead on associated QMS (CAPAs, OOS), and complete batch related documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline, e.g Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, etc
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Control in a Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical sciences/techniques such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Electrophoresis, qPCR etc.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | CDMO | C> | ATMP | Cell and Gene Therapy | GMP | cGMP | Biologics | QC | Quality Control | QC Analytical | Biochemistry | Molecular Biology | R&D | Research and Development | Manufacturing | CMO | HPLC | Chromatography | Electrophoresis | Biopharmaceutical | North West
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.