We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for supporting with process and analytical transfers between donor site and receiver site, in line with required global network strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Tech Transfer Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Tech Transfer Specialist you will Be the interface between the two teams and ensure the coordination of certain stages and milestones of the transfer.
2. You will contribute to developing technical competencies on receiving site through knowledge sharing, process engagement and developing/delivering technical based training across site operations.
3. As the Tech Transfer Specialist you will support local MAT with projects that also impact the receiver site. This can be in the form of new strains transfer, process change and product/analytical transfer. Support with gap analysis, antigen transfer strategy, inventories, assessments and mitigation plans.
4. You will work in compliance with GMP, Biosafety and HE compliance requirements when completing all duties
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Tech Transfer Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmacy, Engineering, Biology, biotechnology or closely related.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceuticals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with tech transfer, project management and strong understanding of working within a GMP environment
Key Words: Tech Transfer, GMP, Project Management, Surrey, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Biotech
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.