Are you an experienced liquid chromatography sales manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a HPLC & LCMS Sales Manager to join a leading scientific company. The role is remote however you will need to be able to report into the office at Milton Keynes when required.
As the HPLC & LCMS Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and the driving the adoption of the company's instrumentation in core market sectors. You will collaborate with a passionate and agile team to develop innovative solutions and strategies to bring customer success through growth in the company market share.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the HPLC & LCMS Sales Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for delivering differentiated products to markets that addresses the market need and business opportunity. A key component of the role is ensuring the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
2. Your role are Sales Manager will involve product life cycle and goal setting, product vision and strategy as well as user and market research.
3. You will also be responsible for sales forecasting and creating distribution plans and trend monitoring.
4. As the HPLC & LCMS Sales Manager, you will be leading and managing a small team that is also expecting to grow over the next year so your responsibilities will include hiring and on-boarding into the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HPLC & LCMS Sales Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong preference for candidates qualified to MSc or PhD level with a significant emphasis on chromatography with essential experience in a similar commercial or sales role.
2. You are a self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, technical skills and liquid chromatography market knowledge. Deep understanding of the theory and practice of HPLC and UHPLC is essential. Deep understanding of mass spectrometry is advantageous.
3. Willingness to travel to support customers and team members on-location and spend time away from home as necessary.
Key Words: Sales Manager | Business Development | HPLC | UPLC | LCMS | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | Chemistry Analysis | Instrumentation | Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.