We are currently looking for a QA Officer (24/7) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer (24/7) you will be responsible to assist all departments across site (primarily Engineering and Technical) maintain compliance to quality systems through auditing, training as required.
This is a 24/7 role consisting of a 4 on 4 off shift pattern which includes both days/night shifts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer (24/7) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across site (primarily Engineering and Technical) in prompt handling of OOS records, deviations, customer complaints using Trackwise.
2. The QA Officer will prepare and review trending data for complaints and report repeat events or satisfactory/adverse trends when identified.
3. Another responsibility will be to support the QA Co-ordinator in Customer Complaint Review meetings and deputise for the QA Co-ordinator when required.
4. It will be essential to assist in the coordination of the training within shift for QA officers ,Senior QA Officers, Team Leaders and QA associates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer (24/7) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of working within a (bio) pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Engineering and Laboratory processes is desirable a well as experience with blood products.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Biopharmaceutical | Deviations | Complaints | Clean room | Manufacturing | Audit |