Are you an experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Equipment Maintenance Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the County Durham area.
As the Equipment Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for calibrating, maintaining, repairing and installing equipment and to provide hands on support to maintain and improve the reliability of the company's equipment on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Equipment Maintenance Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance tasks in line with agreed schedule, recording all results and reporting back on any anomalies, whilst adhering to cGMP guidelines.
2. You will respond in a timely fashion to breakdown conditions and work in such a way as to
minimise downtime. This will include providing maintenance cover throughout the working day and, at times, during out of hours working (extended days and weekends).
3. Ensure that spare parts required for the maintenance activities are controlled and ordered in a timescale appropriate to maintaining the toolset uptime. Comply with the internal and external regulatory environment such as procurement, maintaining records, traceability, and confidentiality.
4. Additionally, as the Equipment Maintenance Technician, you will contribute to the development of specific technical projects and have a working knowledge of project management procedures; set up, planning and the execution.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Equipment Maintenance Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in a technical subject and hands-on craft skills with the ability to use hand and power tools in the pursuit of maintenance activities is essential for this role.
2. The ability to interpret engineering diagrams, schematics and PID's as well as good problem solving skills with the ability to logically trace faults to their root cause and identify steps to repair the problem.
3. Previous pharmaceutical industry experience would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Equipment Maintenance Technician | Engineering | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Health and Safety | Production
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.