We are currently looking for a Process Chemistry Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in South Wales. As the Process Chemistry Expert you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Chemistry Expert will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. advancing and disseminating new information and technologies in the field of route design and/or process invention
2. Keeping abreast of outside breakthroughs in route design, process invention, and/or both, as well as their commercial consequences for the business.
3. Recognising areas for business or scientific growth and up skilling others to help the department continue to advance.
4. Being an enthusiastic supporter of new technologies, process enhancements, and the use of digital design methods
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemistry Expert we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in Chemistry/relevant topic.
2. Proven industry experience in Process Chemistry, 10+ years.
3. Experience in guiding less experienced colleagues through the experimental design through project decision-making utilising a combination of scientific leadership and coaching.
Key Words: Process Chemistry, PhD, Scale up, Formulation, route design, process invention, leading, coaching, development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.