We are currently looking for a Senior Principal Process Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in South Wales area. As the Senior Principal Process Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Principal Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Coordinating capability build activities and training for the drug substance process design.
2. Helping out with forming new business development ideas and areas for the business to tap into. Discussions with Technical Directors to do such.
3. Working directly on process design projects and overseeing them.
4. Provide technical guidance on process design projects to help see them through.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Principal Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Chemistry based degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Process Chemistry for 10 years or more.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with route design.
Key Words: Route design, Process Design, leading, projects, pre-formulation, formulation, scale up, API.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.