We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Production Manager to join a leading contract development and manufacturing organisation, providing a broad range of services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech markets globally. The role is based in the Leicestershire area.
As the Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a cGMP complaint manufacturing area, including all continuous improvement activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for supporting the introduction of new products, manufacturing processes and technology, as well as providing operational support to Formulation Development and Manufacturing Process Development.
2. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements for production operations and provide support for Industrial Hygiene Monitoring. Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System requirements and general cGMP for production operations on site.
3. Drive and maintain quality compliance performance and Batches Not Right First Time to target. Ensure that development and GMP manufacturing activities undertaken in the facility are in accordance with current regulatory and quality standards.
4. Responsible for planning, organising and delivery of the production schedule and resourcing. Monitor productivity, identify, lead and implement targeted continuous improvement programmes to drive right capacity, operational performance and quality improvement programmes. You will be responsible for managing the Production team, including recruitment, training and development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification within a Life Science, Engineering or related subject matter. Additional qualifications within Continuous Improvement, such as Lean Six Sigma.
2. Proven industry experience leading teams within a cGMP compliant manufacturing facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience manufacturing Oral Solid Dosage products.
Key Words: Production | Pharmaceutical | cGMP | Production Manager | CDMO | Continuous Improvement | Lean Six Sigma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.