We are currently looking for a Production Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Production Technician you will be responsible for the technical aspects of machine set-up and operation/completion of relevant documentation, whilst actively supporting process improvements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To adhere to GMP and H&S standards, including hygiene, environmental control and safe working practices.
2. To ensure that equipment is used in compliance with any maintenance, calibration and validation requirements.
3. Help co-ordinate the activities of the section including the liaising with other sections.
4. To inform the supervisor/manager of issues relating to H&S standards within manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Has previous experience in a process industry working e.g. Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Food, FMCG, Beverages etc.
2. Experience in setting up and operating automated and semi-automated equipment in compliance with approved procedures.
3. Demonstrated ability to understand and follow SOP's
Key Words: SOP | Operator | Pharmaceutical | Production | Technician | GMP