Training Coordinator - AFS
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Training Coordinator - AFS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will on-board AFS new starters by providing PPE, creating IT accounts/access and production area tours whilst adhering to GMP compliance.
2. Another responsibility will be to liaise with AFS, Technical Training lead and external suppliers as required to identify new training initiatives as part of continuous improvement.
3. The Training Coordinator will develop and deliver Classroom training and Toolbox talks/Single point lessons in relation to Safety, Quality or production training. You will also ensure training records are maintained and managed in line with Quality guidance.
4. It will be crucial to ensure periodic Mandatory training and OH assessments are completed in a timely manner across Fractionation to remain within compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Coordinator - AFS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Trackwisde, IFS Requisitions and Health and Safety requirements.
2. Proven hands on training experience within a Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing environment is essential for this role.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Training | Aseptic | Trackwise | Health and Safety | GMP | Training Coordinator |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Training Coordinator - AFS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert