Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging)
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- Instrumentation / Equipment, Medical Devices
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) to join an exciting MedTech business as they expand their operations across the UK and Europe. The role will primarily cover the South East of England, working across London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. company based in the area. You might also be required to travel across Europe on occasion.
You will require a clean full UK driving license.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will primarily focus on on-site and on-line technical support for customers, including orthopedic surgeons, musculoskeletal radiologists and researchers. The CT Imaging devices include a wide array of electrical, mechanical and software systems, meaning you will be working with hardware & electrical components and can also effectively troubleshoot software configurations. As well as this the Service Engineer will also:-
- Assist with device installations, de-installations, relocations
- Perform preventive maintenance visits
- Provide superior first level phone and e-mail support to our customers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for our entire line of medical devices
- Support Applications Specialists with Product Training when required
- Provide customer feedback when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will hold suitable qualifications within an Electrical, Mechanical or similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the MedTech / Medical Device sector working on similar Medical Imaging equipment.
3. Previous experience working with hardware and electrical components and can also effectively troubleshoot software configurations.
Key Words: Service Engineer | Technical Support | Medical Imaging | Medical Device | Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert