Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 17 Jun 2023
- Analytical, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of multiple pharmaceutical development projects and ensuring that the project tasks are aligned so that the project deliverables are on time and within budget.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the progress of client projects ensuring that internal project management and quality systems are effectively used to deliver the required project goals as well as manage the smooth running of all internal operational aspects of new product development contract projects.
2. As the Project Manager, you will liaise with various internal functions involved with each project, including but not limited to; formulation & process development, analytical support, production, quality assurance, materials stores and regulatory affairs.
3. You will participate in meetings, conferences and correspondence with clients as required in performance of function and as project activities progress, report on actual project hours worked, informing management of change of scope and assist in the renegotiation of project costs if necessary.
4. Additionally, as the Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all quotations are generated and supplied to clients in an efficient and timely manner, and that all charges for project work completed are raised accurately and promptly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a manufacturing, analytical or project based role within the pharmaceutical industry is essential for this role as Project Manager. You will also need to have good knowledge and familiarity with the manufacture and analysis of pharmaceutical products.
2. Proven experience as a Project Coordinator/Officer or Manager, managing projects including budgets and time lines is essential. Any previous experience in a customer facing role or liaising with clients is desirable.
3. Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment. Demonstrated ability to process and analyse large amounts of technical information is required.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Coordinator | Prince 2 | Project Management | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | Pharmaceuticals Development | Scientific
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert