Are you an experienced pharmaceutical Project Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of multiple pharmaceutical development projects and ensuring that the project tasks are aligned so that the project deliverables are on time and within budget.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the progress of client projects ensuring that internal project management and quality systems are effectively used to deliver the required project goals as well as manage the smooth running of all internal operational aspects of new product development contract projects.
2. As the Project Manager, you will liaise with various internal functions involved with each project, including but not limited to; formulation & process development, analytical support, production, quality assurance, materials stores and regulatory affairs.
3. You will participate in meetings, conferences and correspondence with clients as required in performance of function and as project activities progress, report on actual project hours worked, informing management of change of scope and assist in the renegotiation of project costs if necessary.
4. Additionally, as the Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all quotations are generated and supplied to clients in an efficient and timely manner, and that all charges for project work completed are raised accurately and promptly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a manufacturing, analytical or project based role within the pharmaceutical industry is essential for this role as Project Manager. You will also need to have good knowledge and familiarity with the manufacture and analysis of pharmaceutical products.
2. Proven experience as a Project Coordinator/Officer or Manager, managing projects including budgets and time lines is essential. Any previous experience in a customer facing role or liaising with clients is desirable.
3. Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment. Demonstrated ability to process and analyse large amounts of technical information is required.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Coordinator | Prince 2 | Project Management | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | Pharmaceuticals Development | Scientific
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.