CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company focused on therapeutic areas in inflammation diseases, neurology and immunology. This will be a lab-based role at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis. Salary and Benefits:
Base £27,000 to £32,000 per annum.
25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
Health and wellbeing benefits including a subsidised individual gym membership. Responsibilities:
- Be involved in both analytical and preparative separation aspects within their HPLC-MS, SFC-MS and UPLC-MS capabilities.
- Will help support our compound quality control, as part of the overall compound management process, utilising UPLC-MS instrumentation.
- Will help enhance existing methods and development of new analytical techniques to support design and isolation of new discovery molecules.
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry (or closely related discipline).
- Experience with analytical chemistry and preferably experience in state-of-the-art purification systems and/or NMR (comprehensive training will be provided)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to learn new skills and techniques to contribute to the ongoing discovery research
- Proactive and responsive to the challenges of the role.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55552 in all correspondence.