We are currently looking for a Technology Support Manager to join a leading Diagnostic and Molecular Imaging business. This position will be home based and require extensive travel between sites in Guildford and Sheffield, providing expertise within operations, facilities maintenance and services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technology Support Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the subject matter expert for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) manufacturing equipment, in particular use of Synthera Synthesis Equipment.
2. You will provide support and training to project and operational teams throughout the manufacturing processes, including, but not limited to, synthesis production and aseptic dispensing. Provide training on equipment operation and manufacturing processes, troubleshooting, reactive and proactive repairs on such processes to the required quality standard
3. Implement and support maintenance activities with engineers, ensuring the correct tools and spare parts are held across the group. Work closely with Operations Manager and engineers to troubleshoot equipment or facility issues.
4. Strictly adhere to protocols laid down by the MHRA, EA and HSE and all other regulatory requirements in accordance with issued licensing requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technology Support Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have significant experience in sterile aseptic radiopharmaceutical manufacturing. Ideally holding a management position within a PET manufacturing environment. Significant knowledge and experience of the technologies associated with PET manufacturing, particularly Synthera synthesis and aseptic dispensing operations, is desirable.
2. Experience of delivering planned preventative and reactive maintenance of production equipment and facilities within cGMP compliant facilities.
3. In depth knowledge of cGMP regulations and procedures as required by UK / EU regulatory authorities.
Key Words: Radiopharmaceuticals | Radiopharmacy | cGMP | Maintenance | Production | Manufacturing | PET
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.