Responsible Person (RP) GDP East Midlands.
Are you an RP looking to join an expanding Pharmaceutical Distribution company with attractive bonus incentives?
Are you looking to directly impact the growth of an organisation and create your own path and progression?
If so - this is a fantastic opportunity exercise your Gold Standard training in GDP.
As the GDP RP, you will be:
- Acting and named as a Responsible Person.
- To carry Pharmaceutical GDP duties surrounding EU guidelines.
- Amending & Creating a QMS to in line with your clients business model.
Experience requirements include:
- 3 years of experience withing pharmaceutical wholesale distribution (QA)
- knowledge and understanding of the current requirements of GDP.
- line management experience.
- Experience in the Export & Import of medical products.
Benefits of the role:
- 25 days holiday & bank Holidays.
- 2 days on site hybrid flexibility.
- the chance to travel across the UK - which is expensed.