- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Currently recruiting for a Production Manager for a leading materials manufacturer based in the Cambridgeshire area. As a Production Manager you will be responsible for leading a production team in the manufacturing of advanced materials. This includes developing and implementing the production plan to ensure all targets are achieved, as well as overseeing the operational introduction of new processes and products. As a Production Manager, you will also be responsible for monitoring product quality standards to ensure a high level of manufacturing quality is achieved in line with customer timelines. You will also conduct production performance reviews and monitor production processes, workflows and schedules.
To be considered for this Production Manager you will be degree qualified in Engineering, Chemistry or closely related subject. You will also have significant previous manufacturing, operations or production experience within the chemicals, materials or polymers industry with managerial experience of leading teams across a diverse range of technologies.
- Develop and implement the production plan annually, leading the production team.
- Ensure manufactured products meet the required quality, and in line with agreed customer time frames.
- Assist with specification and commissioning.
- Manage production staff problems, their development and conduct performance reviews.
- Responsible for overseeing the operations introduction of new processes and products.
- Monitor production processes, workflows and schedules.
- Champion health and safety within the manufacturing team, ensuring all EHS legislation is followed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated in Engineering, Chemistry or closely related subject.
- Significant manufacturing experience within the chemicals, materials, or polymers sector.
- Previous proven experience of managing operations/production teams.
- Excellent planning and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple manufacturing projects simultaneously.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Production Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert