QC Lab Technician
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Academic, Polymers, Quality Control
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a QC Lab Technician to join a leading materials manufacturer based in Hertfordshire. As a QC Lab Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring that raw materials, in-process and product testing is conducted accurately ensuring that the highest quality of product is maintained, as well as carrying out a range of other operational and quality duties.
To be considered for this QC Lab Technician you will be have previous industrial experience in a quality or manufacturing position within materials manufacturing, ideally from the building/construction materials sector.
- Conduct regular raw material, in-process and product testing via a range of materials testing techniques.
- Review pre-batch sheets and make adjustments to manufacturing when required advising on corrective actions.
- Formulation of small quantities of products to conduct product testing.
- Carry out investigations for any non-conformances or customer returns.
- Undertake quality lab administrations tasks including all documentation for quality testing.
Knowledge and Experience
- Have significant industrial experience in a QC/materials manufacturing position.
- Previous experience from the building/construction materials sector would be highly desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and handle workloads under pressure.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for QC Lab Technician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert