Are you a Production Manager with experience working within the Speciality Chemical Manufacturing sector? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a small independent specialist chemical manufacturer based in the Manchester area. As the Production Manager you will be responsible for the full production life-cycle and a small team of Process Operators, including administration and Fork Lift Truck Drivers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Production Planning - responsible for 13 operational reactors and 60 product that are being manufactured on site.
2. Raw Materialise - you will take ownership of the key raw materials that are used within the manufacturing process.
3. Logistics - support the distribution of products to customers in the UK, Europe, the US and China.
4. Continue to manufacture to the highest possible standards, including upholding ISO 45001 Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety standards. Continuously look to improve the manufacturing process where possible.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previous experience managing small teams. Including facilitating the training and development of staff.
2. Proven industry experience as a Production Manager working within the Speciality Chemical Manufacturing sector or related industry.
3. Experience implementing continuous improvement processes would be desirable.
Key Words: Production | Manufacturing | Chemical | Production Manager | Speciality Chemicals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.