We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC to join a growing Biotechnology company based in the London area focused on revolutionising the synthesis of Biomolecules through the development of immobilized enzyme cascade reactions. As the Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC you will be responsible for development of enzymatic assays and analytical assays as well as directly leading a scientist and developing their growth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, diagnose and troubleshoot individual and multi-step enzyme cascades for both enzymes in free solution and those immobilized with the companies proprietary technology.
2. You will directly lead a Scientist and support with their personal growth.
3. Due to the nature of the organisation you will have a direct impact to the directions of the business and you will have a great scientific input on to develop their technology.
4.As the Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC you will collaborate with other departments and ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline, such as biological sciences, enzymology, biochemistry, chemical biology, chemistry, biocatalysis etc.
2. A working knowledge with assay development including but not limited to enzymatic assays, enzyme kinetics, plate reader assays and HPLC.
3.Stong people leadership experience through a Post-Doc or within industry. Have a experience training, setting objectives, support with personal development, appraisals and conflict management.
Key Words: Assay Development | Enzyme Assay | Enzyme Cascade | Method Development | Team Lead | Biocatalysis | Automation | High Throughput | HAMILTON | Troubleshooting | HPLC | Plate Reader Assays | London