We are currently looking for a Senior Chemical Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Senior Chemical Analyst you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Chemical Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To expand analytical methods for new and modified procedures, making sure they have undergone the necessary validation for repeatability, linearity, robustness, and reproducibility.
2. Use HPLC, GC, GCMS and wet chemistry techniques proficiently.
3. Provide support, guidance and training to more junior staff and team members of the R&D Team.
4. Be able to do GLP Auditing and training.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Chemical Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical Chemistry roles.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as GCMS, GC, HPLC and wet chemistry.
GC, GCMS, HPLC, Senior Chemist, Analytical, Analytical Chemistry, Wet Chemistry, GLP, Auditing, Training, Method development, Method Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.