Principal Scientist - Protein Chemistry
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
The role of Principal Scientist - Protein Mass Spec will be focused on Research and Innovation. You will be working as part of a team involved with the characterisation and analysis of recombinant proteins and antibodies, fusion proteins etc.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Principal Scientist - Protein Mass Spec, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Development and execution of specialist mass spectrometry methods for protein characterisation with special focus on using mass spectrometry methods to solve complex problems.
2. Provide scientific mentoring and training in all aspects of mass spectrometry and provide scientific oversight and guidance to scientists for analytical issues
3. Taking a lead role in troubleshooting and developing methods, equipment maintenance and calibration and technical review of documentation and data.
4. Demonstrate a specialist interest in Orbitrap, Ion Trap and Q-TOF mass spectrometry method development.
This is a key role within the business and will require specific technical expertise. For that reason we will only be able to consider applicants for the role of Principal Scientist - Protein Mass Spec who are able to demonstrate the following experience / qualifications:
1. Significant practical experience in mass spectrometry applications for the characterisation of biologics.
2. Theoretical understanding of mass spectrometry methods an their applications.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects as part of a mixed work load.
Key Words: mass spectrometry | R&D | orbitrap | ion-trap | Q-TOF | protein | antibodies | protein biochemistry | LCMS | method development | troubleshooting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Principal Scientist - Protein Chemistry
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert