Are you an experienced production technician / operator looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for multiple Production Technicians and Operators to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. There are multiple vacancies across various production teams including; incoming materials, equipment and machine preparation, material handling/processing, sterile operations, quality control, labelling and packaging.
All production teams work 24/7 and as the Production Technician, you will be on a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift.
As the Production Technician you will be responsible for the technical aspects of machine set-up and operation/completion of relevant documentation, whilst actively supporting process improvements and adhering to cGMP regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Technician will be varied dependent on which team you join, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To adhere to cGMP and H&S standards, including hygiene, environmental control and safe working practices within the production environment.
2. To ensure that manufacturing equipment is used in compliance with any maintenance, calibration and validation requirements.
3. Help co-ordinate the activities of the section including the liaising with other sections when required.
4. To develop skills which will enable reviews of SOP's, BPR's and related documentation as required by the Team Leader.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Have previous work experience in a process or highly regulated industry, for e.g. Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Food, FMCG, Beverages etc.
2. Experience in setting up and operating automated and semi-automated equipment in compliance with approved procedures.
3. Demonstrated ability to understand and follow SOP's with good attention to detail.
Key Words: Operator | Pharmaceutical | Production | Technician | GMP | Manufacturing | Operative | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.