Senior Administration Assistant
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Information Science, Medical Communications, Pharmaceutical, Science Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Senior Administration Assistant to join a growing biotech company. The role is remote working from home with travel to the Edinburgh office occasionally when required.
As the Senior Administration Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the company's executive team which will cover a wide variety of activities.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to work for a company with a strong sense of purpose
and who can work flexibly and autonomously whilst remaining a central point of contact for the
diversely located team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Administration Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Diary management of the Senior Executive team and other Executives as required, coordinating with
the wider team, organising meetings and appointments, including the scheduling of board
meetings, strategy meetings and scientific advisory board meetings.
2. You will be responsible for booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation with the ability to figure out options and logistics for those arriving in to one destination from a range of locations.
3. You will also organise events and conferences for the team members and booking ahead to ensure logistics are well considered in advance of the meetings and events taking place.
4. Additionally, as the Senior Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for uploading news updates to the company's social media platforms and websites as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Administration Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in a similar role as Personal Assistant or Administration Assistant with excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential for this role.
2. Knowledge of standard software packages including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is also required.
3. Flexibility, adaptability and skilled at multitasking, as well as the ability to work autonomously once given a detailed brief for a piece of work.
Key Words: Senior Administration Assistant | Personal Assistant | Administration | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Scientific
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert