Are you an experienced Senior Administration Assistant or Personal Assistant looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Administration Assistant to join a growing biotech company. The role is remote working from home with travel to the Edinburgh office occasionally when required.
As the Senior Administration Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the company's executive team which will cover a wide variety of activities.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to work for a company with a strong sense of purpose
and who can work flexibly and autonomously whilst remaining a central point of contact for the
diversely located team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Administration Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Diary management of the Senior Executive team and other Executives as required, coordinating with
the wider team, organising meetings and appointments, including the scheduling of board
meetings, strategy meetings and scientific advisory board meetings.
2. You will be responsible for booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation with the ability to figure out options and logistics for those arriving in to one destination from a range of locations.
3. You will also organise events and conferences for the team members and booking ahead to ensure logistics are well considered in advance of the meetings and events taking place.
4. Additionally, as the Senior Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for uploading news updates to the company's social media platforms and websites as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Administration Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in a similar role as Personal Assistant or Administration Assistant with excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential for this role.
2. Knowledge of standard software packages including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is also required.
3. Flexibility, adaptability and skilled at multitasking, as well as the ability to work autonomously once given a detailed brief for a piece of work.
Key Words: Senior Administration Assistant | Personal Assistant | Administration | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Scientific
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.