Senior Analytical Chemist - North West
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- North West England
- £25000.00 - £32000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An opportunity to progress your career into a more senior role within a chemical manufacturing company in the North West as a Senior Analytical Chemist has become available. As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be using your prior industry experience to develop analytical methods. If you have prior industrial experience within a QC laboratory and looking to make the step up then apply below for the Senior Analytical Chemist role!
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Routine analysis of products using HPLC, GC, KF and titrations
- Performing HPLC and GC method development
- Using your technical knowledge to support validation
Key Requirements of a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a similar subject
- Prior industrial experience within an analytical laboratory
- Prior experience using HPLC and GC
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Senior Analytical Chemist - North West
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert