Research and Development Chemist - North West
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- Speciality Chemicals
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has emerged within a growing chemical manufacturer in the North West as a Research and Development Chemist. The ideal Research and Development Chemist will have prior industry experience within the chemical or pharmaceutical industry. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a change and to join an expanding company!
Key Duties as a Research and Development Chemist
- Optimisation of processes and formulation changes
- Working on short term and long term projects
- The handling of hazardous materials
Key Requirements for a Research and Development Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Strong technical knowledge of Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert