Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals - Midlands
A pharmaceutical company within the Midlands are looking for an experienced Analytical Scientist, who has experience in conducting HPLC testing in a pharmaceutical environment. This is to work for an organisation that has grew ten-fold since its inception. As a Senior Analytical Scientist, it will be your chance to progress through the company's ranks and be a senior figure head for the years that follow.Responsibilities
- HPLC testing of solid dose pharmaceutical product.
- Raising any none-conformances, out of trend or out of spec results and assist with any subsequent investigations.
- Adhering to strict GMP standards.
- Conduct Analytical Development/Validation.
- Proven experience with HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, and other analytical techniques (3- 5 years)
- Prior GMP experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Have some exposure to Method Development & Method Validation.
- 26 days holiday.
- Bank Holidays also included.
- Free Parking.
- Pension Contribution.
- Vitality Health.
: This company does not have the licence to provide sponsorship. Candidates need to have a full & permanent right to work in the UK.
Please apply now or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675. Or email at