Quality Assurance Systems Manager
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- East Midlands Region
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Pharmaceutical QMS Manager - Midlands (Near Derbyshire)
An excellent opportunity to be a Pharmaceutical QMS Manager is now available. This is for an ever-growing CDMO in the Midlands, who plans to expand the team even further with a Pharmaceutical QMS Manager. This is strictly a System Management role - where you will not be managing people.
As a Pharmaceutical QMS Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage to company's specific paper-based system - as they transition into an eQMS.
- Conduct internal procedures; processes relating to Risk Management, Material Management, Facility & Equipment Validation.
- Lead the team to be GMP compliant - surrounding the Company's QMS.
- Prepare & Review all quality documentation - to be implemented onto the QMS.
- Authorise all QMS documentation.
- Line Manage.
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Implemented a whole new QMS from scratch.
- Have experience with both paper based QMS & eQMS.
- Have 5 years' worth of experience of working in a Pharmaceutical QA role (ideally a CDMO).
- Line management experience.
Successful Candidates will receive:
- Congestion charge / parking charge currently covered by the company.
- Opportunity to progress with expansion into new clean rooms & manufacturing lines.
- Vitality Health.
- Company performance bonus.
- 25 days holiday & birthday. Bank holidays on top of this.
Please contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675. Or email at
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert