Senior QA Officer - Pharmaceuticals - Leicestershire
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to:
- Maintain the SOPs.
- Manage regulatory / customer audits.
- Co-ordinate; Lead and Review complaint investigations.
- Have compliance to strict GMP guidelines.
- Review and Implement CAPAs.
- Conduct Change Controls.
- Have experience with OOS
- Utilise their own unique paper based QMS (as they transition into eQMS).
- Documentation review.
- 1-2+ Years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (CDMO or CRO)
- Have exposure to the regulatory environment (GMP)
- Strong communicative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage work loads.
Successful Candidates will receive:
- 25 days holiday & birthday. Bank holidays on top of this
- Competitive Salary.
- progression opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK.
Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert