We are currently looking for a Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nordics. As the Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent, you will be responsible for managing and motivating a workforce and deputising for the Construction Director.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent, you will be responsible for working in direct collaboration with the Construction Director for specific assigned duties required in the execution of the work and serve as a coordination resource to the project team
2. You will be responsible for monitoring field activities of assigned contractors, reports on progress of the work for assigned contractors.
3. As the Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent, you will be responsible for reviewing contractors' field QC programs and test & inspection plans and provide feedback to the client.
4. You will be observing and monitoring construction for conformance with the contract documents, schedules, plans, specifications and industry practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive Pharmaceutical construction experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Construction management.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing / supervising staff / contractors.
Key Words: Construction | Pharmaceutical | Superintendent | CSA | Engineering | Biopharma | Tech
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.