Global Communications Director
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Communications Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will foresee areas of risk/crisis and pro-actively execute on communication strategies to safeguard the company's reputation across internal and external audiences (especially around industry-specific topics.
2. The Global Communications Director will serve as the company's chief spokesperson in certain media markets and train company staff to engage with media wherever appropriate. They will also support regional communication programs and country-level teams while ensuring communications, brand, and messaging is standardised globally.
3. Another responsibility will be to co-develop, and lead the implementation of, social media campaigns in support of corporate and local public engagement initiatives, bringing high levels of engagement, creativity, and interactivity with followers.
4. It will be crucial to be in partnership with the leadership team whilst set the roadmap for the firm's global PR strategy and corporate communications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Communications Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in Communication and PR is essential along with relevant industry experience, preferably in the service of mission-led, not-for-profit, start-up and/or entrepreneurial organisations that are fast-moving and dynamic.
2. Proven track record of managing external/internal communication strategies in change environments, for high-growth start-ups in the public eye is essential.
3. The ideal candidate will also have extensive experience of managing interactions with the media, the development and management of active communications offices, corporate communication initiatives, public engagement campaigns, and marketing initiatives for products or public engagement initiatives.
Key Words: Director | Global Communications | Biotechnology | Public Relations | Marketing | Communications |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert