LCMS Team Leader
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Waltham Abbey
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Analytical, Forensic Science, Quality Control, Toxicology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven Team Leader with LSMS method development and validation experience to lead the entire analytical function and take ownership of their work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the LCMS Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use your knowledge of drug abuse testing to provide training for laboratory staff, further develop the confirmation laboratory with different methods / technologies, and oversee method validation.
2. You will schedule and perform statistical reviews of confirmation analytical QC, raise non-conformances, planned deviations, and improvements as required.
3. You will ensure the smooth running of laboratories, participate in meetings, internal external audits and annual appraisals and competency reviews.
4. You will adhere to ISO 17025 and all other ISO requirements for analytical testing and QC, and adhere to all policy, procedure, regulatory, and standard requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LCMS Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in analytical science, or a similarly related degree.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Drugs of Abuse analytical testing environment in an ISO 17025 environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS/MS method development and validation.
Key Words: Analytical Science | Analytical | Chemistry | Biology | Small molecule | Forensics | Drugs of Abuse | Diagnostics | MS | Mass Spectrometry | LC | Liquid Chromatography | LCMS | LC/MS | LC/MS-MS | BSc | MSc | Essex | London | ISO | Quality Control | QC | SOP | ISO 17025 | ISO 9001 | Team Leader | Manager | Group Leader | Laboratory Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert