We are currently looking for a Head of QC Microbiology to join a leading Biopharmaceutical CDMO company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of QC Microbiology you will be responsible for the overall running and management of the entire QC Microbiology function, and enable the team to deliver consistently high standards of science and quality with adherence to relevant GMP an Quality standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of QC Microbiology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide strong leadership for Group Leaders and SMEs, performance manage, and guide teams to ensure microbiology support is executed to a high standard for both on site and external customers.
2. You will improve productivity and flexibility within QC by deploying team resources and maintaining agreed testing schedules, and resolve any operational constraints to ensure smooth operations throughout.
3. You will interact and engage with customers and host facility GMP compliance audits for the QC laboratories.
4. You will operate as the key member of the QC leadership team, dedicated to remove barriers to progress, facilitate in increasing the overall capability of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QC Microbiology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (Minimum BSc in Microbiology).
2. Extensive industry experience in a pharmaceutical industry, leading large teams within a QC environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Regulatory inspections.
Key Words: Microbiology | Team Leader | Head of | QC | Quality Control | Environmental Monitoring | Management | Manager | Microbiologist | Pharma | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | CDMO | GMP | Berkshire | Group Leader | SME | Subject Matter Expert |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.