Senior Development Chemist - South East
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- South East England
- £35000.00 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 May 2023
An exciting opportunity to join a world class university spinout in the South East has come about and they are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Development Chemist to join their team. As a Senior Development Chemist, you will be responsible for route development for their new technology and scaling up processes. This Senior Development Chemist position would be perfect for a recent PhD graduate or someone finishing their postdoc - apply below!
Key Responsibilities for a Senior Development Chemist
- Route development and optimisation
- Small scale synthesis and scaling up synthetic routes up to a kg scale
- Using literature to research and develop new synthetic routes
Key Requirements for a Senior Development Chemist
- PhD in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- A research project that focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Prior scale up and development experience is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert