QC Technician - 12 Months Contract
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Merseyside, Liverpool
- £20000 - £30000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Food Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Quality Control Technician
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Control Technician to join one of the market leaders within Vitamins/ Medical Nutrition and Food manufacturing, to join an expanding department within Clinical Nutrition.
Responsibilities for the Quality Control Technician
- Maintain GLP standards within the Laboratory whilst working as part of a wider team.
- Complete analytical testing on, raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Accurate and complaint reporting of results from the Laboratory.
- Take ownership for laboratory housekeeping tasks, assist with continuous improvements and participate in regular review meetings.
- Assist with training programs for operators and other laboratory technicians.
- Calibration and troubleshooting of analytical equipment.
- Provide assistance with continuous improvement- EG streamlining processes/ SOPs
Requirements for the Quality Control Technician
- Must be educated to A-Level within a Scientific discipline- EG Chemistry.
- Any industry Laboratory experience is desired.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- An understanding of HACCP and Food Safety
- Experience with all Microsoft platforms
Benefits for the Quality Control Technician
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas shut down too!
- Discretionary bonus
- Gym membership
- Employer pension contribution (3% rising to 5% subject to qualifying period then matched to a max. of 10%). Employee minimum contributions apply.
- Private healthcare scheme
- Bike to work scheme
To apply for the Quality Control Technician please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045-
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert