- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Development Chemist (Surfactants)
Salary: Competitive - DOE
Location: Based in Southeast England (Norfolk)
A creative Development Chemist role within the Household Surfactant industry. Looking for someone to take initiative over their own Development Chemist projects and set the industry alight. Learn from skilled Development Chemists and NPD elites within the industry.
- Research, create, test, and deliver products for the homecare innovation pipeline and product portfolio either NPD or EPD.
- Present key data to internal stakeholders
- Initiate and manage the projects and work to the NPD plan, working with cross-functional teams to help deliver innovative and high-quality products on time and in budget.
- Set work plans and delivery timelines of the project, actively supporting innovation and claims research and challenges
- Provide product briefings to suppliers and 3rd parties, when required
- Manage projects using Microsoft tools
- Contribute new ideas for innovation centered to homecare.
- Experience in a similar role within the industry
- Ideally a degree in a Scientific field (preferably chemistry)
- A desire to grow and invigorate existing and private label brands
- Knowledge of interpreting research data
- Ability to use technical programmes MS office, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to take guidance and direction from senior members of the team
- Enthusiastic about formulation development and product testing.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert