Development Chemist (Surfactants)Salary
: Competitive - DOELocation:
Based in Southeast England (Norfolk)
A creative Development Chemist role within the Household Surfactant industry. Looking for someone to take initiative over their own Development Chemist projects and set the industry alight. Learn from skilled Development Chemists and NPD elites within the industry. Key Duties:
- Research, create, test, and deliver products for the homecare innovation pipeline and product portfolio either NPD or EPD.
- Present key data to internal stakeholders
- Initiate and manage the projects and work to the NPD plan, working with cross-functional teams to help deliver innovative and high-quality products on time and in budget.
- Set work plans and delivery timelines of the project, actively supporting innovation and claims research and challenges
- Provide product briefings to suppliers and 3rd parties, when required
- Manage projects using Microsoft tools
- Contribute new ideas for innovation centered to homecare.
- Experience in a similar role within the industry
- Ideally a degree in a Scientific field (preferably chemistry)
- A desire to grow and invigorate existing and private label brands
- Knowledge of interpreting research data
- Ability to use technical programmes MS office, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to take guidance and direction from senior members of the team
- Enthusiastic about formulation development and product testing.