Project Materials Engineer - #Leicestershire
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Chemical Engineering, Fine Chemicals, Manufacturing, Materials Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Take closer look at this new role! - Project Engineer - #Leicestershire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join an advanced materials company. As a Project Engineer you will Provide engineering support material development processes, whilst working alongside production/engineering teams focussing on mechanical and materials science for commercialisation of R&D projects.
A crucial aspect of this role will involve the delivery of both commercial and R&D nanocomposite projects, including management of analytical and master-batching work. This is an ideal role for someone with chemical engineering experience within materials or chemical industries.
- Provide expert technical input and industrial processing expertise into various material processes
- Designing and developing new processes whilst implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans
- Carry out materials processing, product testing and analysis, including arranging sub-contract testing
- Deliver materials development, selection and evaluation work to supporting nanomaterial development projects, with a strong focus on commercialisation
- Manage customer enquiries and represent the company at conferences and trade shows
- Higher degree in Chemical Engineering/material science or a relevant subject of significance
- Enthusiasm for chemistry and material science
- Excellent understanding of Chemistry principles
- Ability to analyse process, identify improvements - Process optimisation experience in process improvement
- Experience working with raw materials, chemicals, and polymers, composites and nanomaterials
Click the Link below to apply now!
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert