Systems Quality Officer
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £25000 - £34000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Quality Assurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Science solutions are looking to recruit a Systems Quality Officer for a leading cleanroom consumable manufacturer based in Lincolnshire.
As a Systems Quality Officer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, audit and effective implementation of the business wide Integrated Managements Systems which help to incorporate quality, health and safety and environmental processes. The Systems Quality Officer will also be responsible for working directly with the QSHE team in order to develop and implement a process for ensuring quality.
Main duties include but aren't limited to:
- Maintain the organisations certifications in standards such as ISO9001, 14001, 50001 and BS EN14065.
- Assist the QSHE on a daily basis as and when required.
- Control the distribution of all the company's quality and environmental systems related to quality and environmental documentation.
- Regularly conduct internal audits to identify any quality issues within the organisation.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working with ISO9001 QMS.
- Additional experience working with ISO14001, 50001 and BS EN14065 QMS is highly desirable.
- Qualified to a minimum HNC level in a Quality related discipline or similar scientific field.
- Any applicant that is a Lead or Internal Auditor for ISO9001 will be highly desirable.
If interested in this role as a Systems Quality Officer, please apply or send your CV directly to myself at
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert