Site Engineering Manager
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Management, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Site Engineering Manager to join a leading Life Science and Personal Care Manufacturing business based in the East Yorkshire area. As the Site Engineering Manager your role will be varied, responsible for managing asset reliability, as well as capital and revenue improvement projects and maintenance and process engineering resources.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reporting to the Site Director, you will be responsible for all site maintenance and asset management systems including fixed cost budget development and implementation, capital project delivery, engineering standards and compliance. This role will form part of the wider Site Leadership team.
2. Ensure that company and external engineering standards are in place across the site and be an advocate for best-in-class practices including the targeted deployment of improvement activities.
3. Manage the overall performance of the engineering department, including objective setting, appraisals, training and development. Direct reports include Managers, Team Leaders and Graduate Engineers.
4. You will continuously improve asset performance and reliability, maintenance cost effectiveness, optimisation of overhauls, and capital project efficiency by using innovative techniques and examining best practice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be a Chartered Engineer with a degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
2. The successful candidate will have proven industry experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment or similar, such as the Pharmaceutical sector. COMAH experience is desirable.
3. Demonstrable background in capital project management from concept through to new plant commissioning and start-up. Experience delivering statutory compliance across a multi-disciplinary portfolio (mechanical, electrical, control & instrumentation)
Key Words: Engineering Manager | Chemical Manufacturing | COMAH | Engineer | Management | Capital Projects | Asset Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert