Synthetic Chemist- Essex
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £32000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Biochemistry, Chemistry, Fine Chemicals
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New role! - Synthetic Chemist- #Essex
An exciting opportunity for a Synthetic Chemist to join one a growing company working in the advanced material industry. As a Synthetic Chemist you will be synthesising and developing DNA and Sugar Oligomers.
A crucial aspect of this role will be identifying and developing synthesis of customer orders to achieve desired properties. This a great opportunity for an experienced PhD Synthetic Chemist to create new products and technologies.
- Assisting and carry out scale up production by working form R&D Scale to Pilot scale
- Carry out quality checks of synthesised product material ensuring company standards are met
- Carry out pilot scale up tests and commercialisation trials for successful implementation of new products.
- Carrying out Cleaning and purification of synthesised products
- Adhere to laboratory standards involving waste management, stock control and good maintenance of the lab and equipment.
- Minimum degree in Polymer Science or Synthetic Chemistry
- Experience in Organic or bioorganic synthesis
- Experience working under inert conditions using a Schlenk line and glove box from industry or PhD
- Demonstrated experience in chemical synthesis, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Experience Maintaining detailed records of completed tasks
- Demonstrated communication skills for successful collaboration with different departments
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert