New role! - Synthetic Manufacturing Chemist- #Hampshire
An exciting opportunity for a Synthetic Manufacturing Chemist to join one of the leading advanced material manufacturing companies in the UK. As a Synthetic Manufacturing Chemist you will be synthesising and developing advanced materials and quantum dots for commercialisation and scale up of customer requirements.
A crucial aspect of this role will be identifying and developing synthesis of customer orders to achieve desired properties. This a great opportunity for Material synthesis Chemist with experience working with schlenk line equiptment to work on cutting edge technology in an advanced materials manufacturing company. Key Duties:
- Managing and mentoring a small team of research chemists.
- Assisting and carry out scale up production by working form R&D Scale to Pilot scale
- Carry out quality checks of synthesised product material ensuring company standards are met
- Carry out pilot scale up tests and commercialisation trials for successful implementation of new products.
- Carrying out Cleaning and purification of synthesised products
- Adhere to laboratory standards involving waste management, stock control and good maintenance of the lab and equipment.
- Minimum degree in Polymer Science or Synthetic Chemistry
- Experience in Organic/organometallic or inorganic synthesis
- Experience working under inert condistions using a Schlenk line and glove box from industry or PhD
- Demonstrated experience in chemical synthesis, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Experience Maintaining detailed records of completed tasks
- Demonstrated communication skills for successful collaboration with different departments
Click the Link below to apply now!